Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 13:36:19 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 10:30:17PM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> > Has an employer no way to find out about who he hires? Obviously someone
> > selling merchandise would like to know if he is hiring a convicted thief.
>
> Why? Wasn't the convicted thief punished already? Should he not get
> another shot?
>
> Mr Shopkeeper "Not at the expense of my wonderful toenailclippers".
>
> Bah, to that sentiment ;)

I tend to agree with that to an extent, so lets modify it a little. How
about multiple theft convictions. I tend to lose faith in recurring
patterns.

--
Archaic

--
When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org