Music

Fabio Fracassi turiya at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 14 15:30:50 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 22:13, Archaic wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 12:05:40AM +0200, Fabio Fracassi wrote:
> > > Damn gov't screwed it up by killing the wrong people. :)
> >
> > And who decides who are the right people?
>
> When it comes to putting people to death, no one.
>
> > An normal Employer, will not get your police record.  What you did in
> > your past is of no relevance to him, and even if it is, it is not his
> > buisness.
>
> Has an employer no way to find out about who he hires? Obviously someone
> selling merchandise would like to know if he is hiring a convicted thief.

Of course he has an intrest, but that doesn't give him the right.
I' don't know how much an employer may know, I know that we needed the police
record for Civil service/Army  or in public service. I'm not to sure how much
you have to answer to an employer, but I think the personal right of  privacy
rules higher here than the interesst of the employer. (Please correct me if
im wrong.)

Fabio

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org