Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 13:13:06 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 12:05:40AM +0200, Fabio Fracassi wrote:
> > Damn gov't screwed it up by killing the wrong people. :)
>
> And who decides who are the right people?

When it comes to putting people to death, no one.

> An normal Employer, will not get your police record.  What you did in
> your past is of no relevance to him, and even if it is, it is not his
> buisness.

Has an employer no way to find out about who he hires? Obviously someone
selling merchandise would like to know if he is hiring a convicted thief.

--
Archaic

--
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.  It will often be

- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Abigail Adams, 1787

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org