Religion (Was Re: Music)

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 14 12:36:14 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 02:30:27PM -0400, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> Christ may not have been violence prone, but his
> cronies were.  Take some Biblical History classes.
> Concentrate on the Essenes as well as other
> 1st-century christian groups.  You might be
> surprised to find how violent early christianity
> was.

WTF. I said earlier that people have done horrible
things in the name of religion. I also said that
people who call themselves Christians should not
believe in an Eye for an Eye.

You keep insulting me by assuming i know nothing about
history. I suppose you are angry that every argument
you have made so far has been peacefully sent to
/dev/null.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org