Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 12:31:44 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 09:03:05PM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> Perhaps I didn't pick my wording right here. I was talking about
> pre-historic humans who needed some bond to start the first
> societies. Why risk getting killed for the common good if there is
> not yet such a thing as a common good? I believe some form of
> religion that gave hope and dealt with fear might explain that.

I would tend to believe that a higher state of awareness came upon them
and in searching for answers, religion was created. Of course we look at
prehistoric humans as simple. As will our successors think of us. :)

--
Archaic

--
I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of

- James Madison, 1794

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org