Religion (Was Re: Music)

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Fri Jun 14 06:35:04 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 01:13 pm, Archaic wrote:
<snip>
> I do believe at
> this point, revolution is probably the only way. That doesn't mean it
> has to be a bloody revolution, or a civil war, just the removal of the
> current gov't.

We, of course, already have a peaceful way of doing that: elections.  But
their intent is thwarted by money, ignorance and stupidity.  Surely, the
better way is to remove those obstacles.

> Of course, I will also defend the constitution and would
> not support a revolution that did not attempt to put back in place the
> concepts this country was built from.

Are you referring to the same constitution that calls it treason to "advocate
the violent overthrow" of the government?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org