Religion (Was Re: Music)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 11:13:05 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:38:44PM -0400, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> No, I am not part of a militia, just seeing the signs.  We are in the
> worst of conditions in this country, and it's only a matter of time.
> People are being taxed to death (the average american now pays over
> 50% of his income in taxes), they are frustrated with the legal
> system, and they are seeing that our great system has some serious
> flaws.  Something needs to change, and unfortunately, at the point
> we're at, revolution is the only way.

I agree with you totally. However, assholes like McVeigh make people
look at us as if we are wackos. I do not intend to blow up buildings
filled with civilians as it serves no direct purpose. I do believe at
this point, revolution is probably the only way. That doesn't mean it
has to be a bloody revolution, or a civil war, just the removal of the
current gov't. Of course, I will also defend the constitution and would
not support a revolution that did not attempt to put back in place the
concepts this country was built from.

--
Archaic

--
It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one
tenth part.

- Benjamin Franklin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org