Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 10:58:49 PDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 09:52:01PM +0200, Fabio Fracassi wrote:
> the funding have to be seperated. The curriculum gets decided by
> commitees of "experts" (manly teachers) the funding is done
> independently, and it is in our "Grundgesetz" (Which is approx. like
> your bill of rights), that this funding has to take place. So the
> goverment hasn't got the right to take the funding away, even if the
> comitee would decide to teach that german goverment sucks.

Who wrote the Grundgesetz? Gov't? If it is a gov't doctrine, then the
gov't can repeal it. Besides, do you think corruption does not exist?
I'm sure there are plenty of loopholes that allow funding to get cut.
Threaten to use those loopholes and you get your way.

--
Archaic

--
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made

- Daniel Webster

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org