Religion (Was Re: Music)

Tony Karakashian tkarakashian at rochestermidland.com
Fri Jun 14 10:38:44 PDT 2002

>> How does the right to bear arms allow you to maintain your other freedoms?  Do you intend  to shoot the members of
>> congress and the supreme court?  Do you intend to shoot the police that enforce their laws?  Just who do you intend to
>> shoot?   Or do you really believe that just owning guns puts fear into those that are  stealing your rights?

At present, no.  But, when the revolution comes, and it's coming have no doubt, I will defend myself.

No, I am not part of a militia, just seeing the signs.  We are in the worst of conditions in this country, and it's only a matter of time.  People are being taxed to death (the average american now pays over 50% of his income in taxes), they are frustrated with the legal system, and they are seeing that our great system has some serious flaws.  Something needs to change, and unfortunately, at the point we're at, revolution is the only way.

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org