Religion (Was Re: Music)

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Fri Jun 14 05:31:51 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 10:45 am, Tony Karakashian wrote:
<snip>

> Actually, the right to bear arms allows you to maintain your other
> freedoms.  Words will not restore your rights when they are finally all
> taken away from you.

What total crap.  Haven't you noticed that "they" have made an end run around
your guns?  Your rights have already been severely eroded.  How does the
right to bear arms allow you to maintain your other freedoms?  Do you intend
to shoot the members of congress and the supreme court?  Do you intend to
shoot the police that enforce their laws?  Just who do you intend to shoot?
Or do you really believe that just owning guns puts fear into those that are
stealing your rights?

I am NOT arguing for or against the ownership of guns.  But let's be clear
about one thing:  guns are useless in defending your rights.  You are
outnumbered, outgunned, outfinanced and totally bamfoozled by the press.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org