Music

Fabio Fracassi turiya at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 14 11:08:37 PDT 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 15:51, Don Smith wrote:
> Archaic wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 03:07:07AM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:

> > I must also admit to being a closet Elton Fan. Rod Stewart, as well.
> > Most people who know me would be shocked because I really like Metallica
> > as well. Oh well,  I like most music.
> > You like jazz or blues? Ever hear any John Lee Hooker?
>
> Debussy, Tchiakovsky, Santana, The Beatles, Herbie Hancock, Verdi, Bela
> Fleck, Bob Marley, Purcell, Mussorgsky, Copeland, Stravinsky, Glenn
> Miller, Bob Dylan, John Coltrane, Holst, et al.

Eric Clapton, Queen, Dream Theater, Death, Megadeth, Peter Gabriel, Ravel,
Rodrigo (I just love classical guitar music), Vivaldi ....

> Please don't make me choose!
>
> People who are into computers are generally into music as well.

A lot are, and others aren't.
I think the point is that people who realy are into music don't rule out any
direction a priory, there are styles we prefer, or aren't to fond of, but you
find good songs in the later category and bad ones in the first.
(Do i make sence?)

Fabio

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org