Music

Teibidh teibidh at cox.net
Fri Jun 14 08:14:58 PDT 2002

> As for creation theory and the theory of evolution,
> i'm not clear on my opinion. Both are widely accepted,
> and neither can be proven. I don't think one should
> be forced in just because another is, it should be up
> to the teachers to decide their curriculum.
>
> --
> timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

    There two reasons creation isn't taught and evolution is. A) The whole
seperation of Church and State and freedom of worship issue. Not all
religions focus on creation, therefore it's not really suited for a
multi-religion environment.

B) My personal problem with it as well, you can't prove creation. Evolution
at least has a few hundred years of theory, research and scientific fact to
back it up.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org