Music

Don Smith don_smith at att.net
Fri Jun 14 06:59:52 PDT 2002

Teibidh wrote:

>     Just a note... Catholosism is a Christian religion:P

Yes, I know. Most Catholics I know believe as Timothy stated they do. He
just seemed to me, to be painting all non-Catholic Christians with the
same brush and I was trying to point out that many non-Catholic
Christians accept evolution theory as a resonable hypothesis. It is the
fundamentalists that are rabidly against evolutionary theory (because
they must be in order to hold their beliefs).

Don
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org