One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 13 14:15:54 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 10:10:54PM +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:
> > http://.linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/lfs-site/
>
> I like it, I like it!

I'm glad, I'm glad! :-)

> How difficult will it be for me to convert the BLFS site to the new
> format once Gerard OK's it to go live?

Would you like that answer in Months, or days? :-)
Really though, i don't know. I haven't even looked
at how the site is constructed, even though i have
it CVS'ed on my machine here.

I told G how the navigation would work. It will require
a script (PHP, Perl, Python, whatever) which accepts a
variable from a form and inserts the value of the variable
into a meta refresh tag, and whoosh.

G said something to the sort that it would be a while
before the site was replaced, being that at the time
he was integrating the keep-chapter5-... hint.

BTW, did you take a look at that Ncurses thread from
last night? About removing the --disable-termcap or
whatnot? The only reason i didn't do it is because
i don't know wtf a termcap is :) Read the thread for
details.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org