One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 13:05:08 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 03:55:00PM -0400, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> >> btw, I wonder what happened to Tony? Must've had to reboot his locked up computer. :P
>
> Not for about 3 months now. :)  Just had a meeting, sorry, didn't mean for you to miss me so badly. :-P

hahaha! :) Nothing like a little levity to let the sunshine in.

Of course Timothy might presume that meeting was about how to further
lie, steal, and deceive to propagate proprietary software.

j/k! ROFL! :)

--
Archaic

--
The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which
would be unlawful for them to do themselves.

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org