Music

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 12:17:28 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 08:59:02PM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> I don't want to be pedantic and I can imagine a lot of people not
> reading this. I am happy to continue this discussion, but would not
> mind taking it elsewhere. If you want to respond to my ramblings
> feel free to either address the list or me privately.

How about moving it to lfs-existentialism? :) But really, there is
nothing wrong with putting forth a little of your personal pyschology,
IMO. After all, nothing is OT here.

--
Archaic

--
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of

- John F. Kennedy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org