One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 12:05:46 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:51:37AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> This is just the way that i am. No amount of time will
> change that. I will not conform to society's rules.

Uh, oh! Sounds like you are contradicting the closed source mind
discussion! :) You don't have to conform, and I wouldn't try to make you
conform, but a statement like that says you will not listen (as opposed
to hear) what others opinions are.

Bill Gates would LOVE to have you on his team!

j/k! lol

--
Archaic

--
..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has any Right
to but himself.  The Labour of his Body, and the Work of his Hands, we

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org