One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 13 12:03:44 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:39:37PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> > > I want a rewind button, myself.
> >
> > Huh? Why would you want to do that?
> >
> > Starting de-evolution now.... You are slime :)
>
> Slime, eh? Perhaps you've never wished you could do something again. I
> don't mean do something different, I mean do again, that for reasons
> uncontrollable to you, you can't.

That would be rewinding time, not rewinding evolution.
Going back in time is entirely possible. It is just
as simple what we are doing right now, jumping into
the future... we just haven't figured out how we're
jumping into the future yet, so we won't be able to go
the other direction for quite a while :)

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org