Music

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Thu Jun 13 11:52:30 PDT 2002

"Timothy Bauscher"  wrote in message

> I think that evolution is fact, and i am certainly glad
> that we have a decent scientific explanation for the way
> life changes on our planet. Catholics (i'm catholic) seem
> to accept evolution as a method of God's work, but i've
> noticed that Christians will cut their own heads off before
> they will accept evolution as a theory. I'm not trying to
> start a flamewar about this, i'm just curious really.

While I may admit my ignorance, I thought Catholicism was a form of
christianity.  At anyrate, I do have to step in and say that not all
crhistians are so narrow minded.  I for one beleive evolution and the 6 day
story go hand in hand.  I love these types of discussions anyway..lol.  But
here are my arguments.  God CREATED man.  From an artistic point of view, to
create is to refine untill it's perfect.  You think eveytime I paint a
picture I make one magical brush stroke for each color, or everytime I write
a new song, the lyrics and music just flow perfectly each and every time?
Hell no!
While I'm not the bible thumper here and know each and every verse, I do
know that it says somewhere that a day to God can be as much as 10,000
years.  Evolutions come into play perfectly here I think.  And It seems I
had something to add about the orginal topic Music, but I can't remember
now. lol So I'll end it.  Please, comments? Agree, Disagree?

Laterz

D.J. Lucas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org