One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 13 11:27:09 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:15:36PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> Kinda reminds me of my "Will Work For Bandwidth" t-shirt. :)

Da.

> > Proprietary software didn't use to be the way of computing,
> > not until Xerox and Billy boy started choking the world.

> WHAT?!?! I remember a little something about a small little OS called
> Unix or something.....hmmm.

Crap, you caught that one. Xerox started with a printer.
Billy boy started much later. I should have said "proprietary
software wasn't the norm."

> Freedom is also the freedom to choose software that restricts your
> ability to do as you please with it.

And i never said that people shouldn't have that freedom.
I said they were stupid to use proprietary software, and
i still think they are.

> In other words, you have a closed source mind.

I'm reading yours and Tony's opinions. That doesn't mean
i agree with them. If i had a closed source mind, i
would send your replies to /dev/null.

I would also charge $100 per word and make you sign a
contract saying you will give me your soul or i would
send the boys to knock in your kneecaps :)

> > Do you think evolution has a fast-forward button or
> > something?
>
> I want a rewind button, myself.

Huh? Why would you want to do that?

Starting de-evolution now.... You are slime :)

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org