One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Tony Karakashian tkarakashian at rochestermidland.com
Thu Jun 13 11:26:26 PDT 2002

>> And that is terribly sad. I especially dislike sites composed of Flash-only. Those sites are limiting their
>> potential audience by publishing browser-specific GUI garbage. Or, perhaps their audience doesn't consist
>> of people who even _know_ what a text-only browser is.

What's sad is you can't see that you make up such a minor portion of their audience.  I agree that some sites go more for flash than substance (Sony is the biggest culprit), but that's their decision.  If they don't want to worry about people who don't live in the real world, I say more power to 'em!

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org