One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 10:20:42 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:09:18PM -0400, Tony Karakashian wrote:
> >> Woh, dude. Ever heard of wrapping your text?
>
> Wraps fine for me, Dude.

It doesn't wrap, here. BTW, am I crazy or does this sound like a couple
other threads you've been in? :) (I'm not judging you or Timothy. For
that, read my previous post and you'll see where I stand). ;)

--
Archaic

--
"Are we to understand," asked the judge, "that you hold your own
interests above the interests of the public?" "I hold that such a

- Ayn Rand

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org