Collecting SBUs now

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Tue Jun 11 14:47:58 PDT 2002

Hola, thanks for the help. I do think I'm gonna go ahead and brave the
VIA chip set.  I think it'll be fine once 2.4.19 is done.  Not sure, but I
guess I'll find out.  Also yes I agree with ya both on ASUS..I've always had
good luck with those boards...not to mention the 3 year warranty.  One last
concern is that 333 is an overkill for the current AMD Processors but I dont
think that should have an adverse effect will it?  Will it just drop to 266
to match the proc?  I'm sure I can set it that way with 2700 and just tell
the system it's 2100.  Was the only concern I had left but I'll figure it
out when I get it.  It should be  possible.  I'll be sure to play around
with SBUs when I get it too. hehe

Thanks agian for your comments and help.

D.J. Lucas

news:20020611223954.2b11263b.spyro at armlinux.org...