Collecting SBUs now

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 12:56:51 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 05:38:51PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> Hehe. yeah :)
>
> I guess you are lucky and have a combination of hardware that doesnt
> provoke the buglets, or you have one of the 'fixes' running, which will
> limit performance...

The only intentional limiting here is my lack of ability. :) You know,
they very well may have updated the chip in midproduction and I got
lucky as to how new mine really was when I bought it. I would like to
think the problems are all but gone in either newer kernels, or newer
chipsets, because I've had quite good luck with asus, and they are
affordable.

--
Archaic

--
The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood.  The
person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to

- Andrew Ford

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org