Was Collecting SBUs now, Fast compile engines

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Tue Jun 11 12:03:27 PDT 2002

Okay, just an update on what I managed to find on LKML Archives.
Nothing mentioned on the 333 as of yet, however, problems with VIA
were still present up to 2.4.18 and some of the pre's for the
19th.  Specifically USB, ACPI and MTRR Support.  Looks as
though some of these problems were magically disapearing at
2.4.19-pre-8 release. Wasn't able to find anthing on Via (cept for Rhine)
beyond the may 21 archive, so looks like maybe they are getting to these
issues.  I'm not sure if I'm going ahead with the A7V yet or not, but thanks
Ian for the info.  I'll keep readin and see what I can see..lol.
Surprizingly enough, I didn't see anything about IDE problems in the may
archive either.

Thanks agian.

D.J. Lucas

news:20020611103347.3915de65.spyro at armlinux.org...