the list so far.... [Completed]

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Tue Jun 11 08:37:19 PDT 2002

zaphod is cool (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

the naming is now complete!!!
woohoo! thanks for the help guys averyone who has helped is named below

286         - Terminal - Me
486 #1    - Wyldkat - Me
486 #2    - Haloumi - this one (part) named by sven Hartenstein
486 #3    - archaic - this one named by archaic
486 #4    - moksha - this one named by Nicholas Dille
486 #5    - turiya - this one named by Nicholas Dille
Pentium1 #1    - Akasha - Me
Pentium1 #2    - Monty - Me
Pentium1 #3    - python - this one named by Matt M
Pentium1 #4    - grackle - this one named by "S. Bougerolle"
Pentium1 #5    - azaad - this one named by Tushar Teredesai
Pentium1 #6    - zaphod - this one named by Timothy Bauscher
Pentium1 #7    - turiya - this one named by Nicholas Dille
Pentium2 #1    - perl - this one named by Matt M
Pentium2 #2    - linus - inspired by Johannes Berth
Pentium3 #1    - Darkstar - Me
Pentium3 #2    - Pollstar - Me

-----
Jay

news:20020611141024.GA29676 at shadowfax...