Was Collecting SBUs now, Fast compile engines

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 06:30:03 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 11:16:00AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> Maxtor are the fastest, Samsung have some incredibly quiet drives, and I
> personally use a Seagate (cheaper than a maxtor and a shade quieter).

Don't forget the Fujitsu. They are rock solid. I would definately expect
one to last longer than either Maxtor or Seagate. They are quiet and
fast as well.

--
Archaic

--
A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not

- IRS Strategic Plan, (May 1984)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org