Collecting SBUs now

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 06:22:45 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 10:28:32AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> > Okay...anyone checked out the ASUS A7V333 yet?  You two (Ian and
> > Archiac) seem to know your stuff on the AMD side.  My junk SOYO
> > crapped out this week...
>
> stick with the tried and tested and use a board with the AMD chipset.

Ian, this sounds strangely familiar, doesn't it?

I haven't had a problem with my A7V266, but that's me. I have, however,
heard plenty of bad stuff. Maybe I got lucky? Either way, had I bought
that computer after reading all the negative stuff, I would have bought
another A7M

--
Archaic

--
"Since there is no such entity as 'the public,' since the public is
merely a number of individuals, the idea that 'the public interest'

- Ayn Rand

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org