Was Collecting SBUs now, Fast compile engines

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Tue Jun 11 02:33:47 PDT 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:38:35 -0500
"DJ Lucas" <dj_me at swbell.net> wrote:

> A7V333 looks to be the best board out there for me,

avoid via. seriously, the bugs inb earlier versions cause subtle and
not-so-subtle corruptions and you DONT want that.

if you can wait, then read LKML and see if anyone is getting the same
problems as the old via 266 chipset. My guess is that its basically an
upclocked version of the same.

if you cant wait, get an AMD chipset based board.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org