Was Collecting SBUs now, Fast compile engines

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Mon Jun 10 22:38:35 PDT 2002

I see I've once again opened my mouth too soon.  This has already been
moved from lfs-dev (after I posted) lol.  Sorry.  However, I need help
deciding what to buy.  Seems the local shops here do not have the A7M
availible anymore.  A7V333 looks to be the best board out there for me,
but comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  If you have a
second, please reiterate in "stupid people terms" what the probs are with
this board and if there are better alternatives availible.  I'm bulding a
new
system Friday, and some inteligent suggestions from people who actually
know a lot about the hardware would be much appreciated.  I'm also dead
set on AMD.  Not goin Intel just because I've had a much better
experience with AMD vs Intel in the past.

Thanks in advance

D.J. Lucas
news:adqsl7$nkr$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org