help me name my computers! - updated list

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Mon Jun 10 18:32:51 PDT 2002

your wish is granted ;-)

286         - Terminal
486 #1    - Wyldkat
486 #2    - Haloumi - this one (part) named by sven Hartenstein
486 #3    - archaic - this one named by archaic
486 #4    -
486 #5    -
Pentium1 #1    - Akasha
Pentium1 #2    - Monty
Pentium1 #3    - python
Pentium1 #4    - grackle - this one named by "S. Bougerolle"
Pentium1 #5    -
Pentium1 #6    -
Pentium1 #7    -
Pentium2 #1    - perl - this one named by Matt M
Pentium2 #2    - linus - inspired by Johannes Berth
Pentium3 #1    - Darkstar
Pentium3 #2    - Pollstar

-----
Jay