help me name my computers! - updated list

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 10 18:01:37 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 01:41:24AM +0100, James Iwanek wrote:
> not an intel fan? - remember they gave up the MS shite ages ago

<young idealist babble>

They seem to sell more crappy components at a higher
price. And, like MicrosCoft, they advertise the hell
out of everything to convince stupid people that their
product is better. But, that's the nature of business,
particularly competitive business. I dislike money.
I think that businesses as evil they exist solely in
the interest of greed. And, i see governments as being
over-sized businesses.

Or, maybe i'm just mad because i can't afford a dual
Xeon machine, or even a taco :)

</young idealist babble>

That's odd that i put Linus in the same spot you would
later. You could always name one of them Timothy :)

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org