help me name my computers! - updated list

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Mon Jun 10 17:28:06 PDT 2002

think ill name the second p2 linus: reasons - gets quite bogged down at
times but even under stress produces good work (shameless plug) - perhaps to
balance this i should rename the 286 to gates ;-)

286         - Terminal
486 #1    - Wyldkat
486 #2    - Haloumi - this one (part) named by sven Hartenstein
486 #3    -
486 #4    -
486 #5    -
Pentium1 #1    - Akasha
Pentium1 #2    - Monty
Pentium1 #3    - python
Pentium1 #4    - grackle - this one named by "S. Bougerolle"
Pentium1 #5    -
Pentium1 #6    -
Pentium1 #7    -
Pentium2 #1    - perl - this one named by Matt M
Pentium2 #2    - linus - inspired by Johannes Berth
Pentium3 #1    - Darkstar
Pentium3 #2    - Pollstar

-----
Jay