help me name my computers!

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 10 18:28:09 PDT 2002

On Tue, 11, Jun, 2002 at 01:13:37AM +0100, James Iwanek spoke thus..
> hey mark: whats yer poison?
>
> im a vodka man myself

(Glad this is lfs-chat, nothing's OT!)

Depends on my mood.  This evening it was half a bottle of red wine (not
a lot but I haven't had an alcoholic drink for about 2 months now so it
had a slight effect on me...).  Other times it's whisky, I can drink
vodka with a mixer and a gin & tonic is always welcome.  Not beer
though; can't stand the stuff :-)  Oh, and (much to my shame) I will
drink some "alchopops" if I'm out in the Student Union and nothing else
is available.

Anyway, my bed is calling me [does anyone else find that having had a
small drink it's *really* easy to fall asleep?]

Later,

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org