vim and email?

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 9 20:35:05 PDT 2002

Late reply, yes, but I had something interesting to contribute.

Alas! Paulo Andre' spake thus:
> Hooray! It's very good that people go for non-html mail. If you don't
> think so (not you, Sven :)), take 2 mins to read this excerpt from the
> xchat-discuss
> mailing list..

I just got an email from a friend. It was 31k. It contained 294 bytes of
actual text. The rest was about 5 layers HTML markup, because it was a
massively-forwarded multipart-mime message. Mutt won't even open the
message.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/