he ho!

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sun Jun 9 08:38:26 PDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 05:37:50AM +0200, Sven Hartenstein wrote:
> Horray!!!
>
> I'm editing this e-mail with vim, saving it with mutt, sending it with
> postfix, receive it with fetchmail, filter it with procmail... That
> is:  I did it! :-)

Feels good, doesn't it? Just a quick suggestion; you should copy your
.vimrc file to something like .vimrc-mail. Then add the line:
set textwidth=72

and edit .muttrc to open vim like this:
set editor="/usr/bin/vim -u ~/.vimrc-mail"

This will allow your messages to wrap correctly.

Happy LFS'ing!

--
Archaic

--
No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound
to enforce it.

- 16 Am. Jur. Sec. 177 late 2d, Sec 256

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org