300bps modem

Don Smith don_smith at att.net
Wed Jun 5 10:00:56 PDT 2002

Archaic wrote:

> Yeah, it would be nice if Outlook users had any idea that, once again,
> Microsoft wanted it done their way, standard practices be damned. As far
> as the full quoting, I'm assuming these people never had a 300bps modem
> before! That would stop full quoting in a heartbeat! :)

Hey, I have one of those, with phone cuffs! It is attached to a portable
teletype machine, paper roll on the back and everything. The original
laptop! Unfortunately, the ribbon cartridge got left in my car one day
(a *very* long time ago) and melted in the Florida sun. Was not able to
find a replacement.

Don
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org