windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 4 17:03:23 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 21:28, you wrote:
> One of these days I have to get linux loaded on that thing.. Thou I
> guess it would help if I got it sent it and replaced the battery.  It
> wont hold a charge anymore :P

Aren't they very expensive? I'd rather take something in the direction of a
tablet PC. This week there are a lot of reports saying that they are under
development.... Sadly to say I saw nothing about Linux (ofcourse), And only
Winoze e-XP-ensive. :-(
I'll just wait and seen on mobilix if someone pulled it off.... Then I could
think about it... Up to now I won't get any further that a new webcam from
philips, since for now I got enough mobility with my laptop (p166mmx).

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org