windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 4 15:52:06 PDT 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 23:07, you wrote:
> It IS a bit slow for my tastes tho. I have NO idea why they didnt use a
> SA1100...

That one is on the lart...
* 220 MHz Digital SA-1100 StrongARM CPU
* 32 Mbyte EDO RAM
* 4 MB Intel Fast boot block Flash memory
* Power usage < 1 W
* Performance > 200 MIPS

If it is in stock again, one can buy it at around 440 pound (what would that
be in euro's?) Our britisch friend's are so lucky ;-)

Just wonderfull... how long would it take to buitd an LFS-distro on it?
(automated ofcourse) ;-)

Just wondering....

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org