Russian bears

Don Smith don_smith at att.net
Tue Jun 4 08:56:20 PDT 2002

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:22:45PM +0100, Chris Lingard wrote:
> > What is that posting on lfs.support.  It comes from mel at eriscorp.com
>
> Haven't seen it yet (am a bit behind). I won't have time to check that
> (spam, if it turns out to be) and block it (if needed).

For want of something better to do I extracted the little bit of text
encoded at the bottom. Here's what it says:

@SCENARIO
@width=440
@title=%STRING0
^^Length: %STRING1 to %STRING2
The date is June, 1940.  German Panzers are poised to strike through
the Ardennes, disembowelling the Allied defenses and driving on to Paris
in an astounding six week blitzkrieg. Can Churchill rally his troops
in time, or will England likewise succumb to the Axis juggernaut?
Meanwhile, in the east, the Russian Bear sleeps. Has the
Molotov-Ribbentrop
pact assured Germany's eastern flank? Or will the Axis seek its
lebensraum
on the Russian steppes?

@end -- this line must be here!
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org