windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

timothy bauscher timothy at foce.eiomail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:40:00 PDT 2002

Ian Molton spake:

> > You may, but I saw it and I find it quite bulky :-/

> In real life, or pictures?

> I got the chance to handle it and its really nice...
>
> ...I just wish they'd make an XScale version so we can have 'real'
> clockspeeds, rather than its piddly 56MHz...

I have heard about the possibility of making
clockless chips, but have never seen one hit
the market (probably wrong about that though).

Is there a specific reason that clockless chips
haven't caught on? Are they a terrible idea, or
has development just been slow?

--
timothy(at)foce.eiomail.com  www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org