windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 2 12:01:04 PDT 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 12:36, you wrote:
> The other main cause of swearing was trying to solve the "Where's that
> menu option now?" puzzle MS thoughfully supplied with every update of
> their products.

As consisten as quantum mechanics ;-) You never know what's next.
Something they do to keep earnig money on education 8-|
On one end a BEAUTYFULL scheme, on the other end a costly undertaking :-(

That's why I do not believe the argument that the cost of running Windows is
lower than Unix. That, while Windows keeps changing and Unix keeps being
consistant. Now tel me... What is cheaper in the long run? ;-)

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org