windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 2 05:30:04 PDT 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 04:28, you wrote:
> What they all have in common is unbridled greed.  Now, don't
> misunderstand:  I am not against a fair profit based on value added.  I am
> against confusing, purposely obfuscating, the difference between the "law"
> and morality.  The law today is a thing totally divorced from fairness.
>  The law today is a product of big money and a tool of big money.

At first this was propritary to the US, but entering the late nineties (to my
estmation) the politics in Europe became more about money and people how have
a lot of it. It's their clevverness to (mis)use the pressent law and their
communication skill that gets us where we are now.  With cleverness I mean
their ability to talk air. Hear a lot but get nothing usefull. A press
conference from M$ is a good example. ;-)

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org