windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Sun Jun 2 02:43:05 PDT 2002

i dont think this was gonna degenerate into a flamewar - after all we all
have oppionions - start to panic when the pantomime arguments start ;-) -
albert: thanks for joining us ;-), i still cant remember why you asked me to
repost btw!
*yawn* - i got up too early today - hacking @ 6am is bad for you 'specially
when u went to bed at 4am. lol

later guys