great mp3's!!

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Jun 1 18:48:19 PDT 2002

I see on lfs-ftp that there are great mp3's (chocolate song and toronto song)
It's killing me here! :-D LOL

And a weared one's like lfs-sed an nut-zoid. What's with them?

Something more serious is John vanderslice. Just go to his site and download
Bill_gates_must_die. A bit melodramatic, but still fun ;-)
refrain is "sooo... for bringing me here.... Bill gates must die!!!"
One of the rare atrists that allow's mp3's to be downloaded. After downloading
a few others, I gather that he has a more depressif look on life... and can't
sing :-/ yet his music (in my taste) is pretty reasonable to real good...

Just go to http://www.johnvanderslice.com/html/mp3_msof.html There are a few
mp3's...

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org