Openoffice problem

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Jun 1 18:00:26 PDT 2002

As a elektronics student I need to edit formula's in mathmatical form. That;s
possible with the lovely tool Math.
Yet when I try to copy the object (no matter how) It screws up! I get a
questionmark and can't do anything with it.

I tried the site to see if it is known, but I can't find it. Does anyone has
inside info how to deal with this besides copying directly the source of the
formula?

Thanks!

--
Remy

| Loves Linux (LFS 3.*). Hates a VERY BIG company.           |
| I was born at some time at some place in some country :-P  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org