windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 15:45:05 PDT 2002

R. Bosch wrote:

> How about writing to local politicks and keep an eye out for crap
> from M$ to react with an response in the direction of any
> decission-maker you know. Sometimes this way of venting can give you
> a feeling of; "I do something I believe in". IMO it is one of the
> best things people can do. At least in the beginning. In the mean
> time one can just swaer at M$ stuff at work, help people convince to
> try Linux at home and get known as Mr. Linux ;-)
>
> Just my little CV ;-)

I agree.  It is best to keep complaining, there is too many people
who just think that MS is the only operating systems.

I have got two computer courses, XML and C++.  I cannot use them at
home because they only work if you have MS.

Too many stupid people in power, or are they taking money for their
support of MS?

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org