windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 1 11:56:27 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 01:47:13PM -0500, Albert Wagner wrote:
> My understanding was that nothing is off-topic for lfs-chat. I personally
> enjoy an occasional flame-war, as long as there are no ad-hominem attacks.
> Sometimes a good venting of the spleen is healthy for all concerned.

It was more a request..suggestion ;)

Mostly because it didn't look like this was going to be a civilized
conversation and it wouldn't take much to degenerated into a full blown
flame war.

If you want to have a flame war.. just come to #LFS :)  Honestly
speaking we will argue just for the sake of it, to let loose now and
then.

Anyways.  Whatever, I guess I have enough e-mail to read as-is, adding
another big block isn't going todo much to the queue =P

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org