windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Sat Jun 1 10:05:08 PDT 2002

i wasnt tlaking bout the linux is better than windows posts
i was talking bout the i hate windows grumble grumble grumble, stuff - it
really is a waste of time.
read some of the posts on c.o.l.a. by flatfish and the like.

I AM NOT AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH

i just dont want to have to put up with the "i hate windows but i cant be
bothered to do anything about it and oh by the way linux is crap" type of
stuff - i do have limited bandwidth (not aslimited as some of the lfsers i
will admit)
that paticular kind of post just detracts from our comunity.

-----
Jay

news:407.15.1022950616091 at foce.eiomail.com...