windows haters (repost for albert wagner)

timothy bauscher timothy at foce.eiomail.com
Sat Jun 1 09:56:56 PDT 2002

<sarcasm>

> yeah the anti windows crap is gettin worse here isnt it

That is because more people are waking up and
realizing the truth.

> aslong it dosnt get as bad as comp.os.linux.advocacy then its ok for
> the mo

We wouldn't want people to start spouting
their opinions; that would be nasty.

> gerard can we make a "rubber-room" news group for the haters plz?

We should call it lfs-china.

All lists should be moderated. And edited
for content too. We can't have intelligent
people expressing their thoughts. The dumb
people might take offense to that.

> we
> dont
> want SOME W*****S (not meaning all windows haters) wasting our time